Modern physiotherapy clinic
Fully equipped to support your recovery
Our spacious clinic is purpose built with the latest equipment to support your recovery and rehabilitation:
- Eight spacious treatment rooms for your comfort
- Rehabilitation gym for all your strengthening requirements
- Spinal decompression for nerve impingements and disc bulges
- Advanced treatment modalities including Shockwave therapy for improved treatment outcomes
- Stott Pilates Reformer for core stability
- Private hydrotherapy pool for rehabilitation and NDIS services
- Friendly support staff always available to help
Campbelltown Physiotherapy is conveniently located at Shop 1, 3 Allman St, Campbelltown NSW. Parking is easy, with plenty of spaces and mobility parking for wheelchair accessibility. Our hydrotherapy pool is at 7 Chamberlain St, Campbelltown, just a few minutes drive from the main clinic.
We’re open 6 days a week to cater for your availability. Appointments can be made by email, online or by phoning our friendly team on 02 4628 8181.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm
At Campbelltown Physiotherapy your treatment is based on your needs, not on time! We strive for our fees to be affordable for the comprehensive treatment you’ll receive. We also maintain a no-Gap bulk billing of DVA (Gold and White Cards) and Medicare referrals pre-arranged by your local doctor.
Private Health Insurance
Claiming immediately with your private health fund is easy at Campbelltown Physiotherapy with Hicaps available.
Have you injured yourself at work?
All our therapists are registered with SIRA (NSW State Insurance Regulatory Authority) and can effectively manage all types of Third Party Insurance claims, including Workers Compensation and Victims Services claims.